This version brings performance and stability improvements first included in the iOS version.
This version brings overall stability and performance improvements.
A new version of CloudNews is now available. CloudNews is an iOS feed reader for ownCloud News. Changes include:
- Ability to rename feeds (Requires News 1.807 on the server).
- Many smaller enhancements.
- Numerous stability improvements.
A new version of CloudNotes for iOS has been released. Changes include:
- New icon.
- Consistent color scheme between iPhone and iPad.
- Ability to open plain text files from other apps in CloudNotes.
NOTE: Major internal changes have been made to increase stability and performance. These changes require a complete re-sync of all notes. Make sure you have everything synced to the server before updating to this version.
This update of the ownCloud feed reader for iPhone and iPad includes the following changes:
- Added list all articles within a folder.
- Stability and performance improvements.
A quick update that fixes the missing window on initial launch bug.
A new version of the iOS client for ownCloud Notes has been released. The new version features:
- Ability to export notes.
- A keyboard toolbar with undo, redo, and hide keyboard for iPhone and iPod touch.
- Stability improvements.
CloudNotes for Mac brings an ownCloud Notes client to the Mac. It works very much like CloudNotes for iOS to keep your ownCloud notes synced across devices and computers.
CloudNews 2.4 is a maintenance release of the iOS ownCloud feed reader client. It brings the ability to save articles to Pocket and stability improvements.
CloudNotes is an iOS notes app that syncs with the Notes app on an ownCloud server.