This update of the ownCloud feed reader for iPhone and iPad includes the following changes:
- Added list all articles within a folder.
- Stability and performance improvements.
A quick update that fixes the missing window on initial launch bug.
A new version of the iOS client for ownCloud Notes has been released. The new version features:
- Ability to export notes.
- A keyboard toolbar with undo, redo, and hide keyboard for iPhone and iPod touch.
- Stability improvements.
CloudNotes for Mac brings an ownCloud Notes client to the Mac. It works very much like CloudNotes for iOS to keep your ownCloud notes synced across devices and computers.
CloudNews 2.4 is a maintenance release of the iOS ownCloud feed reader client. It brings the ability to save articles to Pocket and stability improvements.
CloudNotes is an iOS notes app that syncs with the Notes app on an ownCloud server.
Version 2.3 is a maintenance release that brings improvements to navigation and stability.
This new version of CloudNews (formerly iOCNews) exclusively brings stability improvements.
CloudNews is the new name for the feed reader that syncs with your ownCloud Server. This new version includes the following changes:
- Will appear as “CloudNews” on your device.
- Redesigned feed settings screen.
- Feed titles are now always fetched from the server (where they can be edited).
- Ability to specify how many articles should be saved locally. Reducing this number can improve navigation performance significantly.
- Enhanced Instapaper integration.
- Improved handling of embedded Youtube videos.
- Fixes sync of renamed folders.
- Improved sync reliability, other tweaks and performance improvements.
WordQuiz for iOS has received a completely refreshed interface for iOS 7 making learning even more pleasant. Other changes include:
- Redesigned for iOS 7 (required).
- Font sizes adjust to iOS system settings.
- More efficient vocabulary editing.
- Option to show scores as percent.