A major update of the iPad reader for PubMed Central articles has been released. New features include:
- Pagination. Choose between paginated or scrolling reading.
- Current page is remembered for each article.
- Choose between grid or list layouts of the article list.
- Rearrange article list with drag and drop.
- Ability to download an article again. May be necessary to benefit from some new features.
- Citation links show the reference in a small popup with links to the bibliography and PubMed.
- More consistent use of colors in the interface.
- Easier to enter and exit fullscreen.
- Traditional iOS navigation between article list and article.
- Requires iOS 6.
This new version of the personal feed reader for iPad contains the following changes:
- Compatible with more feeds.
- Articles are saved in reader mode for offline reading.
- Support for iOS 6 sharing features.
- Open articles in Safari, iCab Mobile, Instapaper, and Readability.
- Stability and performance improvements
- Requires iOS 6.
This new version of the reader for PubMed Central manuscripts includes:
- Quick navigation between article sections.
- Choose between several serif and sans serif fonts.
- True full screen reading.
- Ability to search the list of articles.
- Links within an article are now working.
- Other minor UI tweaks and enhancements.
The following new features and enhancements are included in this version:
- Added the Front <-> Back Randomly quiz mode.
- Ability to rename vocabulary files.
- Ability to change the titles for Front and Back (column titles).
- Other minor enhancements and fixes.
The Pubmed Central reader for iPad has been updated with the following changes:
- Articles are now added by searching Pubmed Central directly.
- The article list can be reordered.
- Improved controls for font size, line spacing, and margins.
- Improved display of figures.
- Additional tweaks for better article layout.
FeedDeck 2.0 contains the following new features
- Go directly to website
- Reader mode for full articles
- Customize font size, margins, and line heights
- Tap zones to navigate between articles
Other improvements include
- Fixed crash on iOS 5
- Better retrieval of feed icons
- Compatible with more feeds
WordQuiz 2012.11.14 for Windows and Mac has been released. This version includes stability and performance improvements. An issue where WordQuiz could terminate unexpectedly after prolonged use has been fixed.
This version adds navigation enhancements and general stability and performance improvements.
This version adds compatibility with more feeds and general stability and performance enhancements.
This version adds support for iOS 6 and for new devices with 4-inch screens. General stability and performance improvements are also included.