This new version of the personal feed reader for iPad contains the following changes:
– Compatible with more feeds.
– Articles are saved in reader mode for offline reading.
– Support for iOS 6 sharing features.
– Open articles in Safari, iCab Mobile, Instapaper, and Readability.
– Stability and performance improvements
– Requires iOS 6.
FeedDeck 2.0 contains the following new features
- Go directly to website
- Reader mode for full articles
- Customize font size, margins, and line heights
- Tap zones to navigate between articles
Other improvements include
- Fixed crash on iOS 5
- Better retrieval of feed icons
- Compatible with more feeds
This version adds compatibility with more feeds and general stability and performance enhancements.
FeedDeck is a feed (RSS or Atom) reader for iPad. It is a personal reader meaning you do not have to tell Google or anyone else about the feeds that interest you. FeedDeck has a modern sleek interface driven by swipe, pull and scroll gestures for a clean look.