Notes can be added and edited and they will be automatically saved and synced.
|App for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad). |
Version , Date 05.08.2015, Size
|Application for Mac OS X (10.9+).
Version , Date 12.11.2014, Size 826.14 kB
Preparing the ownCloud server
- Download the server Notes app from GitHub (anything on apps.owncloud.com is obsolete).
- Place the zip file in owncloud/apps on the server and unzip it.
- Log in to the server and go to the Apps tab.
- Enable Notes.
- Verify that you can create and edit notes using the web interface.
- It should now be possible to log in from the CloudNotes app on your device.
The source code is available on GitHub under a BSD license: