Notes can be added and edited and they will be automatically saved and synced.
DownloadCloudNotes (iOS) (182 downloads) CloudNotes (Mac) (993 downloads)
Preparing the NextCloud/ownCloud server
- Download the server Notes app directly from GitHub (other locations may have obsolete versions).
- Place the zip file in (next)(own)cloud/apps on the server and unzip it.
- Log in to the server and go to the Apps tab.
- Enable Notes.
- Verify that you can create and edit notes using the web interface.
- It should now be possible to log in from the CloudNotes app on your device.
The source code is available on GitHub under a BSD license: