A major update of the iPad reader for PubMed Central articles has been released. New features include:
– Pagination. Choose between paginated or scrolling reading.
– Current page is remembered for each article.
– Choose between grid or list layouts of the article list.
– Rearrange article list with drag and drop.
– Ability to download an article again. May be necessary to benefit from some new features.
– Citation links show the reference in a small popup with links to the bibliography and PubMed.
– More consistent use of colors in the interface.
– Easier to enter and exit fullscreen.
– Traditional iOS navigation between article list and article.
– Requires iOS 6.